Fundamentals of road construction and
road rehabilitation Course
Workshop contents include:
- Principles of Soil Erosion, water flow control and slope stabilization related to road Construction/Rehabilitation.
- BMP’s specifically related to road Construction/Rehabilitation,
- Road construction basics,
- Road rehabilitation basics,
- Construction equipment discussion,
- BMP planning and installation options related to Construction/Rehabilitation,
- Checklist for layout and installation plan,
- Rapid Assessment methodology,
- Onsite assessment of an existing new and or rehabilitated road,
- Onsite assessment for a road rehabilitation and discussion of options.
Workshop format – 1 Day
½ day class room, ½ day on site Rapid Assessment and road rehabilitation discussion.